IndustriesExplore Blockchain and Distributed Ledger use cases based on industry…
& Supply Chain
- Increase the transparency and traceability in your processes and supply chains; helping to resolve inefficiencies every step of the way.
- Track products from their origins to their destinations, verifying ownership and reducing theft.
Commerce & Retail
- Open your business to the world without dependency on any institution to exchange currency or verify the transaction.
- Realize more profit by eliminating fraud and lowering transaction fees.
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Create a master patient index, tying patients to their data, rather than their identity.
- Create a layer of de-identified data for researchers to use to recruit patients for clinical trials.
- Simplify the claims process and billing by automating adjudication.
- Secure data from care center to care center, and improve quality of care, by storing patient information as blocks of universal code.
- Track pharmaceuticals from creation to distribution: ensuring manufacturing quality and patient safety in the event of a recall.
- In clinical trials, create a layer of de-identified data for researchers to use to recruit patients for pharmaceutical trials.
- Simplify the claims process and enhance process efficiency.
- Decrease fraud and improve compliance by using set rules for claims processing, reducing human error.
- Improved access to reliable data records that can be accessed from a decentralized ledger.
- Accelerate the speed of transactions and monitor them in real time.
- Improve accuracy and eliminate fraud with a detailed audit trail.
- Use “Smart Contracts” that are triggered when conditions are met to eliminate the added expense of a middleman.
- Eliminate third party costs and fees for seamless peer-to-peer transactions.
- Simplify and streamline cross-border payments.
- Increase transparency among financial institutions, leading to improved regulatory reporting and monitoring.
Ready to Talk?
Ready to Talk?